Sunday 28 May 2017

Free 1:24 De Design

I've uploaded the files for the 1:24 De Class, giving everybody who wants it the opportunity to print their own.
I chose the De as its the easiest to assemble & find a motorized chassis for.
The power truck is a LGB 4 wheeler, i only used one in mine, but two is better.
I brought my chassis off ebay for $80 second hand, and used $50 worth of ABS.
I designed it in sections to fit my UP Plus 2 so should fit most printers.
Max Build volume 140 x 140 x 135mm
I found alot of cleaning up was required, lots of filling, sanding & painting repetitions. Although I rushed this model & in areas it shows!
Even includes the driver :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

18v Battery Power

I recently saw a post about 18v Battery Power being used on model trains as a source of motive power, the sort you might use on a drill or a...